feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Learning from my mistakes

So now that I've got some trades that are doing well for me, and have had some dodgy ones that only lost me money I think I can honestly say that the only time that I (speaking as a beginner in FOREX) should ever take a position is when there is a long (I'm talking a trend over a few days though it might be short term for some long term traders) term trend.

I shouldn't look at anything less than a 60 minute chart except when I'm trying to find the optimum time to make a trade or I'm watching for a swing which won't show up early enough on a 60 minute chart.

Another mistake I've been making is to set my stop loss too low so it gets triggered easily.

Oh well, these thoughts sound great in theory, lets see if I can consistently pull them off :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment